Below are this week's questions for the increasingly popular Movie Talk on Sunday (#mtos), which I'll be firing at you from 8pm GMT on Sunday 22nd April. This week's topic is all about how you watch films in the comfort of your own home. Let's do this!
- What's your movie watching "ritual"?
- Do you prefer watching films at home or going to the cinema?
- When watching a film at home, will you watch in silence or talk through it?
- Do you prefer to watch films on a physical medium or have you embraced streaming?
- What's better, watching a film alone or watching with friends?
- What's your set-up like?
- If there's a movie on TV that you own, will you still watch it?
- How do you store your movies? Are they under lock and key or on display?
- Do you still use any of the dead formats; Betamax, VHS, HD-DVD etc?
- When you get home drunk after a night out, what's your go-to film?
Well, there you have it folks. Don't forget to use the hashtag #mtos on Sunday when you're answering and please feel free to follow me @discuss_cinema.
See you on Sunday!