Sunday, 23 October 2011

A Serbian Film

Without a doubt the biggest pile of shit I've seen all year. It was shocking for the point of being shocking and any allegory to the Serbian government's treatment of it's people IS an afterthought; it's like a student at college who makes some terrible experimental film and then comes up with the meaning on the day of the screening.

Having only watched the heavily cut version I can easily say I wasn't shocked and although I didn't enjoy it I'd be intrigued to see if seeing the uncut version would change my opinion. It was also hard for me to be shocked or offended when he was trying to cut off what was very obviously a dildo and not his dick.

For me, it was just a peg above The Human Centipede and that's purely because it was made with some level of competence.

Verdict: Waste of time

No comments:

Post a Comment