Thursday, 23 December 2010

Let's Discuss ... Top Ten's of 2010

Evening all. As well as now writing on this blog I'll be making regular submissions to EatSleepLiveFilm, which is a site I've been checking out for some time as well as trading witticisms with some of the writers on Twitter and at one point joining in on a film night they were having where I was introduced to the genius that is Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo. One of the first things they want me to do is to come up with my top ten films of 2010. Easy enough. But, wait, shit, have I even seen ten films this year (yes)? What did I watch in January? I didn't know anyone was going to ask me to do this, if I'd have known I'd have written each trip to the cinema down and marked according to my review system (WOOHOO or BOOHOO). 


As I'm writing this I'm sat in my underpants looking at what's been released over the past 12 months and correlating the information with what I've seen and what I've liked.


Below are some films I definitely remember seeing over the last year. In no particular order, they are:



  • Inception
  • Toy Story 3
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
  • The Expendables
  • Piranha 3D
  • Daybreakers
  • Shutter Island
  • The Social Network
  • The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
  • Youth In Revolt
  • Four Lions
There's probably more I can think of but those are the first that spring to mind. I've seen more films than that this year but those are the ones that stand out.

And you never know, I might end up seeing "Gulliver's Travels" and think it's really, REALLY good.

No comments:

Post a Comment