Monday, 27 December 2010

Let's Discuss ... The Dude, the world's best White Russian cheesecake

So, last week I made a cheesecake in honour of the mighty Jeff Bridges, the man I hold responsible for my love of the White Russian. This cheesecake contained all the ingredients to make the aforementioned drink, hence making it a White Russian cheesecake, which I dubbed... The Dude. 


Last week I posted a picture of The Dude in it's tin, waiting in anticipation to see if it had set. Well, ladies and gents, set it did. 


The Dude. It really tied the meal together.
Check that out. And I didn't even cut into it for the sake of the picture, someone had already helped themselves to a slice before I got the chance. Other people made cheesecakes that ranged from the gorgeous to what I can only imagine a cheesecake abortion must look like, but The Dude was the best because, well, it's The Dude.

Did any of you make your own version of The Dude? If you did, feel free to post them in the comments section and tell me how you changed it from the recipe I posted.

Thanks gang and Merry Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. I have to admit to being a boring person who just made a bog standard Baked Vanilla cheesecake. I would've loved to have made a Dude cheescake though. It looks great! One way to brighten up Crimbo!

    ReplyDelete